Legacy security practices are no longer keeping up with the pace of business. Patch tools that have bridged the gap, now require patch tools themselves. At NXGN, we take a deep dive into your operations and uncover areas where automation can free-up staff for more important work. Why? Simply put, we’ve been in your shoes. There’s always more to the story than what meets the eye.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- As infrastructure is moving towards automation and orchestration, traditional security practice is struggling to keep up.
- Configuration drift – configs for applications can quickly and silently fall out of spec.
- Need for an agent-less tool to validate/monitor configuration files.
- Tool bloat!
- Security threats are diverse and agile and there is a need to keep up efficiently.
- Enterprise security teams are small and there is lack of available talent.
Here’s what you did:
- Leveraging existing SIEM and other tools to respond efficiently to incidents and threats.
- Audited existing configurations to determine which were not compliant.
- Agentlessly monitored critical configs across the enterprise.
Results to be proud of”
- More effiecient use of tools and resources via automation.
- Security run book automation lead to drastic decrease in incident response time.
- Gained the ability to track and enforce configuration standards and changes.
Make this your success story! Contact NXGN today and start a conversation about how emerging technologies can benefit your organization.