NXGN Inc., is an emerging technology advisor and specialty value added re-seller with deep ties in Infrastructure and Security. Our teams today are comprised of folks who have a unique perspective on problems that enterprise faces on a day to day basis. We specialize in leading edge technology companies that truly disrupt the way IT thinks and does its core function. We have tight ties back to investors and new technology out of Silicon Valley, enabling us to become a great conduit for disruptive technology to reach Chicago from the west.
Our specialized technologies are helping to drive on-premise private cloud simplicity and automation, hybrid cloud approaches, as well as cloud strategy.
Join the growing team at NXGN, Inc to help support the outside sales team and build demand generating activities. We need someone motivated who wants to continue to help build the momentum we have worked to achieve over the years. This is a great opportunity to join a fun team in downtown Chicago that is making waves in the IT Infrastructure and Security space.
Support of the Outside Sales Team, this could include the following activities:
- Helping to maintain contact databases within CRM
- Updating Leads within CRM and tracking next steps, last contacted, etc.
- Building PowerPoint Presentations for specific events and meetings
Create your own demand generation activities within the Chicagoland Market:
- E-Mail Campaigns: Building e-mail Campaigns, including putting together the content and curating the e-mail lists, and then owning all follow up.
- Events: Put together events with our partners, including all aspects of finding the venue, managing budget, sending invites, and creating a buzz and attendance.
- Partner Management: The NXGN team works with around 40 partners at any given time. The ability to work closely with their inside teams and channel teams to organize customer and potential customer data and then execute sales plans against it will be critical.
- Demand Generation/Target Outreach: This job is not set out to be a “smile and dial” role, but 1-2 times per week there will be an expectation to try and reach certain key individuals.
- Social Media: There will be an expectation to occasionally post out updates, newsletters, and event marketing on all social platforms – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn to help supplement e-mail and calls.
- Eager and Motivated. This should be an obvious one, but we need someone who is a self starter and is able to take a few different pieces of information and piece it together to create actionable items – and then action it!
- CRM Experience required, Salesforce, Nutshell, or something similar
- Experience in Mailchimp and Eventbrite
- Understand Concepts of Demand Generation using tools such as Discover.org
- Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure, Security, Networking, and Cloud Concepts
Optional Skills: Bachelor Degree in Sales or Marketing is a nice to have, but here at NXGN we are more focused on results than a degree.
Reach out to email@example.com for more information!!